Salary: 160-200K CHF
Company Summary: My client is a global multi-platform asset management bank and has offices all across the world. They want a person whom has knowledge in asset management that can be the second-in-command within their compliance team after the head of compliance.
- Manage a team with technical and communication skills, open to new projects and implementation of new procedures across the business.
- Advisory and supporting asset management responsibilities for compliance and regulatory topics.
- Establishing in-house policies and procedures in order to secure the business within law
- Internal/External advice in request to the business and FINMA and regular compliance trainings for future colleagues.
- Key areas of focus: asset management, AML, regulatory compliance
- Several years of relevant experience in a compliance function (within a financial institution).
- Knowledge of European/Swiss financial laws within Anti Financial Crime, Europe/Swiss fund regulations (CISA, UCITS, AIFMD), asset management knowledge and Cross border distribution
- Ability to work well with others and detect challenges, management and project based experiences are plus
- Fluent German and English language skills are essential, any other languages are plus
- Legal or business background is a plus
- Relevant certifications are a plus: CAMS; LLM; CCP
For further information, please contact Yagiz Cafer Cakmak