My client, a Bulge Bracket Investment bank in London with a strong leadership team, is looking to make the hire of an Investment Banking Analyst or Associate to contribute to the growth of their TMT group.
If you are an Analyst or Associate level candidate coming from a strong financial analysis background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you! Candidates with a background in M&A transactions will be considered, ideally from a top bank. TMT background is not a requirement, but a passion for the industry is a must!
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple TMT subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of TMT subsectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building TMT industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as TMT industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Must have direct investment banking experience, ideally from a top Global Investment Bank
- No specific sector experience is required, but TMT experience is preferred
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in joining a market-leading team please apply