A start-up success story are looking to further grow their team here in Germany, searching for a Project Manager. The role will focus largely on AML and KYC, providing an opportunity to play a large part in their impressive growth.
Key responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Take control of projects focusing on Anti-Financial Crime and KYC
- Streamline AML processes in your team - ensuring the best service to our clients
- Participate in strategic decision making for the company
Ideal candidates for a Project Manager will have:
- University degree in topics such as economics or law; or equivalent degrees or experience
- 3 - 7 years of experience working in management consultancy on a range of topics
- Previous experience as a project manager
- Strong German & English
- Willingness to travel with the job - however most projects will aim to stay local to you
If you think you could be interested in the role, please contact Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.