A multinational banking group offering a broad range of services to both institutional and private clients, is seeking an experience AFC compliance officer to sit within a global team. This roles gives you an incredible opportunity to communicate with many of their clients and gaining a more in-depth understanding of financial crime matters.
- Conduct AFC reviews of clients across borders.
- Communicate with external stakeholders and Head of AFCs within their client base.
- Conducting AFC risk-based transaction analysis reviews.
- Close engagement with various internal stakeholders across borders and continents.
- 4 or more years of experience in the financial crime space.
- Strong level of communication skills in English.
- Experienced in compliance review
- A strong eye for details