A top tier European pure play private bank to looking for an Associate Director for their AML team. This candidate will focus in transaction monitoring and report to the Head of Transaction Monitoring
- Assist the AML Transaction Monitoring Section Head to perform the function of Transaction Monitoring and STR filing.
- Perform transaction monitoring / investigation to ensure alerts generated from system are fully and properly investigated.
- Carry out investigation and filing of suspicious transaction reports to relevant external authorities.
- Report STRs to the law enforcement agencies and/or regulators
- Assist to review and enhance the transaction monitoring system as well as the scenarios.
- Assist to answer enquiries from supervisory and law enforcement authorities.
- Handle enquiries about AML/CFT/Sanctions compliance
- Minimum 6 years of AML compliance experience within private bank / wealth management
- Strong knowledge in transaction monitoring
- AAMLP or ACAM holder will be a plus
- Fluent in English and Chinese