Company Summary: A nationally P&C insurer is looking to add an Actuarial Specialist to their growing team. This company has an extensive reach as their services are offered in all 50 states. They have also been given an Excellent rating by A.M. Best. They are looking for a bright ACAS to come in and be a mentor to junior analysts on the commercial lines pricing team.
The Actuarial Specialist will be responsible for:
- Developing, enhancing, and maintaining pricing models specifically for commercial lines insurance products.
- Analyzing underwriting data, claims experience, and market trends to evaluate risk and determine appropriate pricing levels.
- Collaborating with underwriting and product development teams to comprehend market dynamics and devise effective pricing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry advancements, emerging trends, and actuarial methodologies to ensure adherence to best practices.
- Assist in regulatory compliance, including rate filings and data calls.
The Actuarial Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of actuarial experience
- Mentoring experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- ACAS or near ACAS designation
If you are interested in the Actuarial Specialist role, then please don't wait to apply!