A leading health insurance company is looking to hire an Actuarial Associate to provide manager level support of provider network analytics, support and development. This role has the option to be worked in office or 100% remotely.
The Actuarial Associate will be responsible for:
- Managing actuarial analyst(s) in support of Medical Network area and assists in development and quantification of provider networks for pricing and rate filing.
- Evaluating new partnerships with health systems and/or large provider groups and analyze changes to reimbursement to hospitals and physicians.
- Coordinating the development and extensive analytical review of trends.
- Provide analytical support for product development, forecasting, and enrollment and public policy objectives.
- BS or BA in Actuarial Science, Finance, Mathematics or a math-related field
- 3 years of health insurance, actuarial pricing experience
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA)
- Direct experience with Provider Contracting/Provider Network Support