The Actuary will be responsible for:
- Provide support for various actuarial teams
- Reviewing Data for the purpose of financial reporting and monitoring.
- Assess regulatory program financial impact.
- Facilitate the progress of outstanding incurred claims liabilities, as well as other financial accruals and liabilities.
The Actuary should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 exams towards ASA designation
- 2+ years of actuarial experience within the healthcare space
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Desire to move into leadership or management position
Benefits of this position
- The role has outstanding career growth
- Excellent benefits
- Study hours
- Bonus potential for each exam passed