One of the world's largest and top performing actuarial consulting firms is seeking to add an actuarial analyst to their health division in Hartford, CT. You would be a part of their actuarial development program, gaining experience in a fast-paced, challenging environment, working on multiple functions for a variety of projects. You will also be working on providing medical and pharmacy benefit design strategy support for insurers and employers.
The Actuarial Analyst will be responsible for:
* Preparing reports and developing actuarial models
* Solving problems using spreadsheets, databases, and other software package
* Pricing, reserving, valuation, and financial projections for Medicare plans and other commercial clients
* Analyzing data and providing design strategy support
The Actuarial Analyst should have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* Pursing ASA designation from the Society of Actuaries
* Strong actuarial background, ideally within the health space
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Passion for the health actuarial space
* A 401(k) plan with matching program
* Extensive actuarial exam support program
If you are interested in the Actuarial Analyst role, then please do not wait to apply.