A well-capitalized Real Estate Private Equity firm is seeking a Private Equity Analyst to join their rapidly growing team. The team is looking for a bright, hardworking financial professional to support new acquisitions in the multifamily space. Executive leadership of the firm has extensive experience in acquisitions & investments and an incredible track record of success over the course of their careers. This position offers the opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a growing firm while receiving direct mentorship from industry leaders and gaining a tremendous amount of hands-on acquisition experience.
The Real Estate Private Equity Analyst will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Detailed financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential acquisition targets
- Take point on due diligence processes
- Monitor and evaluate existing portfolio
The Real Estate Private Equity Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1 - 4 years of Investment Banking experience performing Real Estate-related M&A with a bulge bracket, elite boutique, or reputable middle market bank OR 1 - 4 years of experience related to Real Estate at a Private Equity, Development, or Consulting firm will also be considered
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly skilled with financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic